About me ๐ค
About me
Assalamu’alaikum Warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
Hello Everyone, this is my first blog and I say welcome to all of you.
First, let me introduce myself. My name is Sri Novriani, you can call me Novri, I am a 2020 class of Physics Education student at Riau University. I was born in Rantau Bais, November 6th, 2001. I am from Rokan Hilir. My father`s and my mother`s were great people in my life. I Have one sister and one younger brother.
My hobby is reading, and I really like reading fiction novels because novels can make someone think critically, can imagine, have a strong memory and make curiosity stronger so that people are not willing to stop if the novel is not finished.
Someone with high imagination always tries to appear as attractive as possible. There are always breakthroughs and innovations produced to avoid boredom and burnout that might occur. The hobby of reading also makes a person's memory sharp. He is easy to remember little things that are usually very trivial to remember.
Everyone in this world must have dreams, especially me. Of course I have goals.I want to be a physics lecturer because I prefer calculating rather than memorizing, and I think physics is also interesting because all the events on this earth that everyone thinks are simple or absurd but can be explained by physics itself and the main reason I want to share the knowledge I have with everyone.
It's all about me. I am very happy to know you. Thank you for your attention. Have a nice day ☺️

Good luck novv๐๐๐
BalasHapusMakasih ayuu ๐
HapusWaw๐ good luck nov nov ๐ฅฐ
BalasHapusMakasih setia ๐ฅฐ
HapusGood luck Sri
BalasHapus